Things That Make You Feel Old (5 Viewers)

Why did i think you drove a Saab ? You used to drive a Saab, right ?
You have done this for years. Lol I have never owned a Saab. After that Camaro I drove a series of unmentionables until I bought a GTI in my young 30s. I now drive a regular golf.

You have done this for years. Lol I have never owned a Saab. After that Camaro I drove a series of unmentionables until I bought a GTI in my young 30s. I now drive a regular golf.

Lol someone here must have mentioned at some point that they drove a Saab.. it’s just too random for me to have come up with on my own.. or maybe u just seem like the type of guy to drive a Saab. :shrug:

Lol someone here must have mentioned at some point that they drove a Saab.. it’s just too random for me to have come up with on my own.. or maybe u just seem like the type of guy to drive a Saab. :shrug:
Maybe when Krodwhodat moves to Connecticut, you just assumed he was going to get a Saab since that seems to be state law or something

I lived in one when I five. I think that it was a '63 Fleetwood Brougham.
caddy, that's upscale... mine was a mere '71 olds 98

but i worked at sound trek during school, so it had a macdaddy stereo rig :)

wait, did you live live in a caddy when you were a kid?
Yes. My Mom had "issues." Got mad at my dad when he came home from work and caught her with her boyfriend.

She walked out with me and the clothes on our backs. Eventually the boyfriend picked us up. I was too young to know why he didn't have a home. He probably got kicked out by his spouse because of the same thing. We would park at the forest preserves in Cook County Illinois and use the bathrooms, hand operated well pumps, and parking lots. Shade was nice in a giant black car.

I wouldn't have brought it up if I had noticed the Lincoln emblem.

I think it was Humperdoo.. Humperdoo’s dead, right ?
What are you going on about?!?
Hump recused himself from our presence once he recovered from his illness (sort of like BobE and his sobriety)
I think Hump pops on from time to time , but he made a public ‘bye’

If you want to call me posting here for the last 17 yrs “going on about” stuff, then fine .

You’re not wrong .
I don’t think he meant it that way. I haven’t heard from Krodwhodat, Humperdoo, or Bob E in quite a bit. I hope they are all well.

This makes me feel old.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom