Things That Make You Feel Old (3 Viewers)

Ok this is a new reason. What is the story behind all of these TwistedTea memes that are filling up FB and Twitter? My son sent me a few and I had to play dumb.

Ok this is a new reason. What is the story behind all of these TwistedTea memes that are filling up FB and Twitter? My son sent me a few and I had to play dumb.
This makes me feel old because in the olden days, this would have been called a PR stunt.

Nobody called the police? The guy had nothing worse than a bloody nose? Everybody suddenly knows there's a product named Twisted Tea that they never heard of before? I am skeptical.

Last edited:
This makes me feel old because in the olden days, this would have been called a PR stunt.

Nobody called the police? The guy had nothing worse than a bloody nose? Everybody suddenly knows there's a product named Twisted Tea that they never heard of before? I am skeptical.

I still don't know what you are referring to. Someone gave someone a bloody nose with a can of tea?

when i graduated hs my mom attended her holy angels 20 yr reunion and i thought, wow, kind of a fossil (38)

then i blinked and was at my 25th and a few years later she went to 50 :oops:

she's still around and i'm looking at my own 50th late this decade o_O

ally sheedy and matthew broderick in wargames said:
wow, [dr. falken]'s amazing! he wasn't very old.

no, he was pretty old. he was 41.

oh yeah? oh, that's old.

I still don't know what you are referring to. Someone gave someone a bloody nose with a can of tea?
No. The guy tried to kick the other guy's can of Twisted Tea, missed, yelled the N word several times, and then got his nose bloodied.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom