Things That Make You Feel Old (1 Viewer)

One of my biggest concerns is getting to a point where I can no longer trust my farts. We’ve had a pretty solid relationship through the years (except for a couple of Taco Tuesdays in college), and I’d like to continue the partnership. I don’t want to have to keep an extra pair of pantaloons on me, you know.

Having to scroll down drop down menus further to find me year of birth!

Spinning the wheel on the iPhone to find your birthyear:

So5utAh.gif

hah what about the under 35 or 40 places

My funniest liquor store moment was the man in front of me getting checked for his ID. He was balding and had a gray beard. He told the owner man I'm 47 years old. was in Hattiesburg Ms. at the time. I was 21 and looked 15. I was coming back from a USM game and left my wallet at the house. The cashier who asked for a 47 year old mans Id, checked me out without a question.

My funniest liquor store moment was the man in front of me getting checked for his ID. He was balding and had a gray beard. He told the owner man I'm 47 years old. was in Hattiesburg Ms. at the time. I was 21 and looked 15. I was coming back from a USM game and left my wallet at the house. The cashier who asked for a 47 year old mans Id, checked me out without a question.
hah. that is hilarious. i'm 42, apparently i look like i am early thirties (at least beardless, which i shaved after trying to grow since march, yet still looked lame), and still get carded. all the time

i actually go to the same places to avoid it. not sure why, but i hate being carded.

hah. that is hilarious. i'm 42, apparently i look like i am early thirties (at least beardless, which i shaved after trying to grow since march, yet still looked lame), and still get carded. all the time

i actually go to the same places to avoid it. not sure why, but i hate being carded.
Be thankful you are carded. There will come a day you'll never be asked

One of my biggest concerns is getting to a point where I can no longer trust my farts. We’ve had a pretty solid relationship through the years (except for a couple of Taco Tuesdays in college), and I’d like to continue the partnership. I don’t want to have to keep an extra pair of pantaloons on me, you know.
All relationships take work - you just can’t expect what was great in the honeymoon phase will work decades later
Maybe y’all need to talk to someone

Back in High School for me was bell bottom jeans , very long hair , 8 track players , CB radios , wide white belts , high clog shoes and always
having a comb in your back pocket . Class of 1976 , met my girlfriend in 1975 at another high school 23 miles away , we've been married
43 years and both just turned 62 . Yes I feel old , Feb. 4 will be 40 years where I work . Worst day of my life , losing my only son , that's him
with the gray shirt & me. There's a law in the gulf named after him called Jacob's Law . It's in every helicopter manual . Last time him and I spoke he brought over 2 pizzas & 2 six packs ( kept one beer , it's still in our icebox ) Yes I'm old , still listening to ZZ Top .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom