Things to do in Club Section? (1 Viewer)

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'll be going to the game this week. It will be my first time back to the Dome since the 06 playoff game vs Philly. Also, it will be the first time I've ever sat in Club seats. I'm looking for some good pregame ideas. We'll probably check out Champions square because we've never seen it, but I don't know if I'll ever have Club access again so I'd like to take advantage of what it has to offer while I have access. What does the club level have to offer, any ideas?

What can you not do in the club section.

You can leave early, that's what several clubbers do. You can sit and watch the game in the fancy bars looking out on Poydras street.

Yes I have club envy from up in my corner bleed.

better food -- better bathrooms -- abita beer --

Big lounges that you can sit and watch other games. It's also not a crowded (easier bathroom access). A little more upscale food vendors like Copelands.

Since it's an afternoon game it might be worth it to get in the dome a little early so you can watch the end of the noon games.

Big lounges that you can sit and watch other games. It's also not a crowded (easier bathroom access). A little more upscale food vendors like Copelands.

Since it's an afternoon game it might be worth it to get in the dome a little early so you can watch the end of the noon games.

How early can you get in? If I remember right, most of the Dome opens 2 hours prior, Does Club access open 3 hours prior?

Also, does each of the 4 lounges offer the same vendors, or is each one different?

Like stevend said, it's not crowded but it will be difficult to find a seat at halftime unless you go into the lounge before halftime ends. Maybe I've eaten the wrong things, but IMO, the food is still better in Champions Square.

How early can you get in? If I remember right, most of the Dome opens 2 hours prior, Does Club access open 3 hours prior?

No everything in the dome opens at the same time. I think the only exception is suite owners (not guest but owners).

:17:, except for the upscale food part. It's better than the alternative, but you know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom