Things you have absolutely NEVER said. (1 Viewer)

I don't care if it's illegal. When it's coming down so hard that you're slowed to 30mph on I-10 just to be able to see, I appreciate the guy in front with his hazard lights on. It really helps make cars more visible during bad storms. Now with a regular downfall, I'd be happy enough if people would just turn their forking lights on.
If I am in a downpour, the only time I should see flashers is if there is a disabled vehicle on that road. If someone doesn't feel comfortable driving in a downpour, they they shouldn't drive in it.
People driving with flashers when it is raining is insanely asinine and dangerous, which is why it is illegal.

If I am in a downpour, the only time I should see flashers is if there is a disabled vehicle on that road. If someone doesn't feel comfortable driving in a downpour, they they shouldn't drive in it.
People driving with flashers when it is raining is insanely asinine and dangerous, which is why it is illegal.
yea i had that happen twice in NC - just sheeting rain, all you could really see was lights
not being able to distinguish between parked flashing lights and 30mph flashing lights almost caused several wrecks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom