Things you learned on SR.com (1 Viewer)

that I have more in common with people here than just football. that there are some huge party people here. and ra is as real in person as he is here.

I have learned many things but the first that came to mind is that men gossip and whine as much or more than women. And, that men are generally more caring and compassionate than they let on. (That one surprised me.) You guys are softies. :hihi:

I have learned many things but the first that came to mind is that men gossip and whine as much or more than women. And, that men are generally more caring and compassionate than they let on. (That one surprised me.) You guys are softies. :hihi:

Now get me a beer from the fridge.......

thats its good to let women think you are a softie

internet and politics dont mix

How to make killer ribs.
That some people really are walking, talking stereotypes.
And they're ok with that.
That some people who you'd expect to be stereotypes, aren't.

That there isn't a single political party or candidate who represents a majority of Americans.
That we have a lot more in common in general principle than we think.
The devil is in the details.
And the White House.
But not necessarily the Oval Office.

It's weird how some re-treads are given the OK to come back under different user names, while some are simply perma-banned. :huh:

You guys are softies.

Oh the replies you could get from this........if not for getting banned:hihi:

>>It's weird how some re-treads are given the OK to come back under different user names, while some are simply perma-banned. :huh:

Bring Back Mirli Tony, Tex Laredo and Hal9000. :17:

:hihi:

TPS

... that if I wear my pants tight enough, I can get arrested.

Oh, I almost forgot! Parts of Louisiana north of I-10 are not really Louisiana, but pathetic extensions of Tx. Ar., and Ms. and anyone living that far north in La. should just go ahead and shoot themself in the face with a shotgun. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom