Things you learned on SR.com (1 Viewer)

It's weird how some re-treads are given the OK to come back under different user names, while some are simply perma-banned. :huh:

Rich,%20Edward%20N%20Jr.jpg

I have learned everything I know about the Saints, LSU, College Football and the NFL from here.
I have also learned about new bands, PS3 > 360, games, computer stuff, that Jambalaya is now one of my favourite foods and enough about Lousiana and New Orleans to convince myself I need to go and live there some time.

Thank you, Saintsreport:9:

I have learned that dinosaurs played a major part in a religious movement and that a religious movement may not be that far from other daily movements.

Oh, I almost forgot! Parts of Louisiana north of I-10 are not really Louisiana, but pathetic extensions of Tx. Ar., and Ms. and anyone living that far north in La. should just go ahead and shoot themself in the face with a shotgun. :hihi:
+1

I have learned that If I had the choice between dying to live and living to die, I would choose the Pink Floyd.

The Dark Side of the moon indeed baby

...that there is nothing funnier than hearing that loud chinese idiot woman in the next cube try to say "parallel".

Everyone from alabama absolutely project the stereotypes.

What does this mean exactly? What stereotypes do I project?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom