Think the Superdome would allow everyone to carry/use a small cow bell? (1 Viewer)

Not good for old folks who have bad hearing already.

You might prefer this shorter version for use by the Dome music folks

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbAokOk6mMY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbAokOk6mMY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this should be the argument against. perfect logic.

Not only that but Mike Bell is on offense so the whole dome would be ringing those things while the offense is trying to get a play off. Might be counter-productive.

"The Saints have a fever, and the only prescription is more Mike Bell."

Now...if the Saints organization could get Christopher Walken to say that, they could play it over the big screen from time to time or after a big Mike Bell play.

I bring mine in...it saves on the vocal chords! I used to tuck it in my pants :covermyeyes: to sneak it in, but one time I got patted down, and they let me in with it. Now, I hook it to some beads and wear it around my neck.

lolsaints-more-cowbell.jpg

My mom did it at my high school games and I could hear it out on the field.

That's exactly why I use to hate it. He would stand on top of his truck at my peewee football games and ring the crap out of it. We'd be in the huddle and everyone is asking "Who's dad is that ringing that bell?" Me, "I have know idea glad that's not my dad.'" :hihi:

Now...if the Saints organization could get Christopher Walken to say that, they could play it over the big screen from time to time or after a big Mike Bell play.
That would be so awesome.

If we brought cow bells we might as well just get fat, start wearing camo, and pretend like we're MSU fans. Sorry, someone else has the cowbell thing already.

Not saying it's a great, nor bad idea... But, I went to an arena football game in San Jose about 5 years ago and they gave the first so many people cowbells. When the crowd was ringing the bells it was like a deafening hum. If all Saints fans were to ring cowbells in the dome while opposing offenses were on the field, it would give our D a serious advantage. Just sayin'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom