Think we'll make a trade or two? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Think we'll make a splash or two before the trade deadline? I'm hoping we can get someone opposite Big Mike. Whoever it will be, will be getting single coverage. I'm hoping its AJ Green or Emmanuel Sanders.

Hot take incoming...two of our best options at adding a pass catcher won't cost us any draft picks.

1. Sign Dez Bryant. It's almost been 12 months (early November 2018) since Dez had surgery on his torn achilles, which was reported to keep him out for 8 months. He's been rehabbing and all signs appear that he's in even better shape now than he was in last year before he signed.

2. Sign Antonio Brown to a 1 year deal with ZERO guaranteed money. No signing bonus. No nothing. Just a chance to earn a pay check week by week playing alongside a HOF QB, HOF play caller, and one of his close friends and likely the most talented WRs he's ever played with in CGM. The only downside to bringing him in would be the media circus it would come with. But if he acts up in even the slightest, Sean will have no problem sending him packing.

We will trade for Sanders. Hopefully Eli’s injury isn’t significant because if it is, we’ll be trading for a cb instead.

Hot take incoming...two of our best options at adding a pass catcher won't cost us any draft picks.

1. Sign Dez Bryant. It's almost been 12 months (early November 2018) since Dez had surgery on his torn achilles, which was reported to keep him out for 8 months. He's been rehabbing and all signs appear that he's in even better shape now than he was in last year before he signed.

2. Sign Antonio Brown to a 1 year deal with ZERO guaranteed money. No signing bonus. No nothing. Just a chance to earn a pay check week by week playing alongside a HOF QB, HOF play caller, and one of his close friends and likely the most talented WRs he's ever played with in CGM. The only downside to bringing him in would be the media circus it would come with. But if he acts up in even the slightest, Sean will have no problem sending him packing.

You are out of your mind on Brown, bud. Bye!

Emmanuel Sanders will be a Saint by Friday!

Green won't even be practising before the trade deadline. Not a good sign, for a trade.

Depending upon the severity of the injuries to Apple and Robinson, I think the Saints trade for a WR. I wouldn't be surprised to see a player involved, in addition to a pick. I thought they planned to move Robinson and a lower round pick (Robinson being more expendable now that the rookie has shown such promise) for a WR but now that he's hurt, I'm not so sure.

Was on a Bears message board, they thought that moving Allen Robinson could get them some draft capital back. I"m sure it was emotions over yesterday, but he would be an intriguiing get,

I think the bidding war on Sanders may get a bit steep. I would expect a lower tier WR that may come cheaper. Maybe someone like Parker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom