Think we'll make a trade or two? (1 Viewer)

This is out of left field, but I would LOVE to trade for Ertz. I have no idea what that means for Salary cap and I know it would take at least a first. I thought I heard he was in play for a potential Ramsey trade earlier this year, but that might be wrong. PHI has Godert so they really should move one of them while they can get max value.

I have him on fantasy so I've watched a few of his games. He and Wentz just don't seem to gel at all this season. He is way too talented to be putting up slightly above average numbers. And only one TD on the year. Foles used him much better.

Again, I know this is stretch, but that is a move that would catapult this offense into unstoppable territory.

Give me Goedert instead. Younger...cheaper...very likely will be a top 5 TE in no time.

I don't think so. We have a good team without gaping holes. I don't think you ask someone to come in mid-season and fit into a significant role. It makes more sense when you can get a bargain deal on a rookie contract for a significant hole like Apple did last year.

If they did it would be a flyer on something cheap. Something like Dez, not saying him, but something like that. No significant investment.

Besides a consistent 2nd receiver and now maybe a #2 corner back, what other position do the Saints need? Or want?

Ben Albright covers the Broncos in Denver. He's in the know - Saints have definitely called about Sanders.

Find a way to get Keenan Allen from the Chargers.
Come on really. Might as well put Julio Jones on that list. Saints cant afford a big name player and we dont have the draft capital to trade for them. Mid level players: Anderson from Jets, Parker from Dolphins, Walker from Titans

Hot take incoming...two of our best options at adding a pass catcher won't cost us any draft picks.

1. Sign Dez Bryant. It's almost been 12 months (early November 2018) since Dez had surgery on his torn achilles, which was reported to keep him out for 8 months. He's been rehabbing and all signs appear that he's in even better shape now than he was in last year before he signed.

2. Sign Antonio Brown to a 1 year deal with ZERO guaranteed money. No signing bonus. No nothing. Just a chance to earn a pay check week by week playing alongside a HOF QB, HOF play caller, and one of his close friends and likely the most talented WRs he's ever played with in CGM. The only downside to bringing him in would be the media circus it would come with. But if he acts up in even the slightest, Sean will have no problem sending him packing.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Sanders will be tough to claim. There are like 10 teams looking to get him.

there’s a ton of talent out there. But we 100% need a WR before the deadline. MT has been doing it all for the past 5 weeks ?
Exactly. We saw how no reliable #2 hurt down the stretch last year against tough teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom