Think we're going to see much of Devery? (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know he "played" last week, just wondering if he'll be the number 3 WR this week or not. I wish we really knew what was going on with him.

I think Copper has that spot on lock for now... I wonder what Devery did to get bumped on the depth chart... they say you can't lose your job to injury, but Copper hasn't really lit it up... so I wonder what happened...

He just has not stepped up his play from what I can tell!

Kind of disappointed thought he was going to be a difference maker.

We need Devery to be dangerous, he adds that over the top play that helps our Off. move!

I honestly didn't think he was going to make the cuts during the preseason, but then he was playing really well and seemed to have earned some good playing time, and then he fell back off..... I really wish we could get him out there more to give the D more options to worry about.

I honestly didn't think he was going to make the cuts during the preseason, but then he was playing really well and seemed to have earned some good playing time, and then he fell back off..... I really wish we could get him out there more to give the D more options to worry about.

Agreed. I feel that this guy stretches the field and we need that on offense. I would like to see the playbook opened wide against the Bucs, and us throwing the ball downfield and scoring TDs on each possession.

i don't know but we need to get back to running the ball

I'm actually tired of Devery. If he's not playing then get rid of him. I hate this on again off again luv affair.

He can't be the type of player the Payton wants.... so look for them to find another receiver in the draft or FA. You think Colston has any friends back at Hofstra..... LOL.

Devery Henderson the "Where's waldo?' of the NFL.

Naw I dont think Copper has #3 on lock its Deverys job, but nobody has shown that they are capable #3's so anybody can play there, Devery, Jones, Copper, Lewis....hell put Karney in there, we will get just as much production.

I think he was doing well till the injury.He didnt look good in limited action last week. He must of done somthin to fall out of favor other than on the field .

I think meily as it right. No one has stepped up and earned the job so the will share until someone does or the get someone else who can. It is a shame really, I thought getting Brees was going to make Donte more of a threat by hitting him in stride and giving him a chance to run after the catch. When we traded him I thought Devery would benefit most but then came Colston and he is taking advantage of Brees. We really need one of these fast guys to step it up and I'm still hoping Devery can but I am kind of changing my focus to M. Lewis because he is the only one new to this staff and he has shown the desire to accomplish his goals. It really does not matter who but we really need one of the speedsters to step into the #3 slot and make some waves.

If Devery could do the things everyone mentions, then coach would have him in the game. Dontcha' think? He obviously is not on the same page as our coach, so.........
Until next weeks Devery post......
Sorry, just tired of seeing a post every week about someone who "rarely" plays.....
It's kinda like me asking, "Do you think we will get to see Terrance Melton at linebacker this week? Every week....Not hating, just the facts.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom