Thinking of moving to Denver (1 Viewer)

Nice place to live but the culture there is definitely heavily west coast influenced.

They do lots of stupid things that tend to piss off Texans.

If you liked the culture/people in California (assuming you didn't live in Berkely, Beverly Hills or in a cave) you will like Denver. I don't know so much about Aurora. If the people in California seemed to be a bunch of busybody self centered narcicists don't move to Denver.

I lived there for a couple of years. I can give you both the + and - . PM me if you want to know more.

MAC

Even though I've never even been to Denver, I'll chime in (because that's what I do :).) Having lived in extemely humid places (NOLA, Houston, Florida) and a completely non-humid place (California) myself-- the fact that Denver has no humidity would almost be worth moving there by itself... But after reading this posting by Gumbeau:

"Nice place to live but the culture there is definitely heavily west coast influenced."

... I would change my mind and just deal with the humidity. :9:

They have some 'peanut free' schools in Denver just because a kid allergic to it might come in contact with it and die.

So no peanut butter and jelly for generations of Denver school kids to protect a very limited few. That's Un-American.

I guess it is good there are no fatal allergies to reading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom