Saints This article is a slap in the face of Drew. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can respect someone's rankings. But when you have Roethlisberger who was injured most of the year at number 11 ahead of Drew that is just bad article writing. Makes me even more exited for Saints-Tampa match-up

I can respect someone's rankings. But when you have Roethlisberger who was injured most of the year at number 11 ahead of Drew that is just bad article writing. Makes me even more exited for Saints-Tampa match-up

That article may be the dumbest ever written. He also has Brady at 17. That writer is an idiot plain and simple.

Inappropriate Language/Remarks, TVP
Aaron [mod edit thinly veiled profanity :nono: seek a higher level] Rodgers ahead of Drew? 😂😂
Last year’s numbers tell that Drew is #3, plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
even chemo brain cannot excuse that piece of elephant dung

This is typical shock journalism, where no publicity is bad publicity. Everyone knows it’s BS, but he’s getting clicks, and you’re helping him.

Well, it's not a ranking of 2019 quarterbacks, is it? I mean if he just ranked them based on 2019 stats, then what sort of analysis is that really?

Well, it's not a ranking of 2019 quarterbacks, is it? I mean if he just ranked them based on 2019 stats, then what sort of analysis is that really?
Of course, but it’s like ranking a team from last year championship game to #12, based on... what?

Maybe Drew will give a pathetic mea culpa for whatever he did to upset the writer.

Aaron [mod edit thinly veiled profanity :nono: seek a higher level] Rodgers ahead of Drew? 😂😂
Last year’s numbers tell that Drew is #3, plain and simple.

Brees threw for 1000 less yards and 1 TD more than Rodgers while essentially playing 6 games less. I guess Brees is back to having to throw for 5,500 yards and 45 TD's to get any kind of attention now a days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom