This cant be like 2002 again guys (1 Viewer)

Wow...Thank you. I 've been looking for that link forever. How did you find it?
It just shows how meaningless power rankings are. It's a long season.

I had a copy of the web page saved for posterity sake.

However, I just pulled up the current power rankings and changed the season and week values in the URL.

Not sure how far it goes back, but at least 2002...

Strange, but I feel that way too. I know we've had good seasons before both with Mora and Haslett. In the Mora years, we had great defenses but slow plodding offenses, in the Haslett years we started with good defenses that got worse year after year and we had explosive players on offense when we could get them either to catch the ball or get on the field, but we never had players that played as a team better than these guys, we never had players play as smart as these guys, and we never had a coach that could use the speed and explosiveness of the talent we had on offense like this coach, but, the thing that strikes me the most as to why I'm not worried each week, is coach Payton and the rest of the coaching staff. I know we will all be watching to see how our team comes out to play today. To see if we lost any momentum, and desire, or any commitment to win, and until I see different, I trust that this coaching staff will continue to have our guys ready to meet any challenge.

One game at a time folks, one game at a time. Banish the thoughts of old if you can, the past is past, Forward................................

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom