This Corey Feldman thing....I mean (1 Viewer)

None of the above.

It's just what happens when you surround yourself with a bunch of nice people and no honest ones.

Was that the same Doctor Ice from UTFO? Feldman must be paying him a lot of money. A lot of money.

I Read an article about him being in depression and crying over the reaction to his song, so I decided to watch the video, and I honestly tried not to laugh because the song seems to be moral driven and has a good message "go 4 it".

But I couldn't help it, and laughed for several minutes. Lawd forgive me. Cheer up Corey!

584B-2.jpg

I Read an article about him being in depression and crying over the reaction to his song, so I decided to watch the video, and I honestly tried not to laugh because the song seems to be moral driven and has a good message "go 4 it".

But I couldn't help it, and laughed for several minutes. Lawd forgive me. Cheer up Corey!

I mean, there is something to be said for putting yourself out there, if nothing else. Lots of talented people in the world are probably too scared to do the same.

Having said that if there is a fine line between genius and insanity, he's definitely got both feet on the insanity side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom