This defense is FAST! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
It's unreal how quick these guys are playing. They are flying around and tackles are solid! The most impressive thing to me is seeing these LB's move so fast to seal the edge. We struggled with that for so many seasons over the past 10 years.

I am slowly starting to not get queasy when we have to lean on this defense to protect a lead. šŸ˜Ž

And Kwon wasn't even playing!

Seriously, Demario is blowing my expectations out of the water. The Jets have be sick about letting him go. He wanted to stay in New York. He's 32 - I hope he can keep this level up. He definitely has the mental aspect needed. He is the best player on this defense right now, and that's saying a lot.

It's unreal how quick these guys are playing. They are flying around and tackles are solid! The most impressive thing to me is seeing these LB's move so fast to seal the edge. We struggled with that for so many seasons over the past 10 years.

I am slowly starting to not get queasy when we have to lean on this defense to protect a lead. šŸ˜Ž
The defense has been fun to watch the last 3-4 seasons but I agree the linebacker position is a strength and fun to watch

Who is Maontravius Williams? Nick Underhill put out the defense snaps and he played in 17 of them. Huggins didn't play at all (surprising since he had been playing well).

Also on offense, Tony Jones Jr just got in the game 2 times and Juwan 8. Very strange that.

Wait until our defensive front is fully healthy if ever that dream can stay a reality. I'm just happy that we have some depth to cover down, but people still dropping like flies. I just want the injuries to stop hammering on our team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom