This Defense (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
I got to say,

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/F0XPSvNDyGpos" width="480" height="478" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/F0XPSvNDyGpos">via GIPHY</a></p>

If we could have gotten these last few weeks of defensive performance over the last 10 years we might have 2 or 3 Super Bowls by now. We are trending in a great direction, and giving people real hope.

And it kills me for a second game in 5 days we will lose due to special teams blunder

Literally ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's getting there. For all of the praise we've give our wide receivers tha pst few weeks, they certainly didn't come up big in their moments today.

Don't forget bad time management by the offense on final TD drive I swear we wasted over 30 seconds getting out of the huddle to run a play.

I got to say,

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/F0XPSvNDyGpos" width="480" height="478" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/F0XPSvNDyGpos">via GIPHY</a></p>

If we could have gotten these last few weeks of defensive performance over the last 10 years we might have 2 or 3 Super Bowls by now. We are trending in a great direction, and giving people real hope.

I hear what you're saying, but how is 4-6 "trending in a great direction"? If SP doesn't do something about special teams, we're trending toward another losing season. I don't see anything great in that. But I loved the defensive performance tonight.

Beginning to look forward to next year. I think we should shut Breaux down for the year and let him get healthy.

It would be nice to see a complete game by all three phases, though!

Must say Robertson run stride for stride was pretty cool almost ran him outta room this D played a great game two weeks in a row good on them and good on DA

Great night for the defense, but yeah, you gotta bring some pressure there on third down. We had them reeling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom