This defense (1 Viewer)

Rankins held his own he wasn't spectacular but he is a very good addition to Fairley and Jordan. Those 3 round out a very talented D line with Jordan as the stud Senior leader.

Rankins as a rookie is calling line stunts and also freeing up other guys to make plays. And yet he has 2 sacks and a FF in 3 weeks. IDK..

Still frustrating that a team averaging near 10ppg was able to come away with 21 in a half. I'll take it but we'd be unstoppable if they played 4 quarters.

Should have been 14, best case was 17, but oh well. We stopped them the ball with 20 yards from the end zone.

It's gonna hurt really bad if/when we lose Vaccaro for 4 games down the stretch run.

It was the sputtering offense that cost of the last two games the defense has been showing steady improvement all season long and all while without key contributer in Breaux, PJ, Rankins, Ellerbe and finding the right Linebacker combination.

Offense got its groove back and this defense was able to play more aggressive because if it.

2e5a902bf2e25c7e577327767487d3ae.jpg

2/3 of numbers that have been very encouraging (Sean P. Voice) to me. Along with y.p.p.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ellerbe and Cam were straight balling in the second half. Awesome 2nd half.

Great defense, but these first half issues with Dumpster Fire(Soft Cover) 2 and turnovers needs to stop. We can't afford to keep spotting teams easy first half points.

No big deal, we just switched garbage time to the 1st half.

DA learned under GW and got the win

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom