This drafts CB is scary top prospects are the potential type (1 Viewer)

If Ellis and Dorsey are gone, best scenario would be either of the following. trade #10 pick to Eagles for their #19 and Lido shephard or trade #10 to Dallas for their two #1's/

I like Jenkins, but I expect there will be better value at #10.
We may just luck up and Cason might be sitting there in the 2nd and I'd take him in a second.

I haven't seen enough out of DRC or McKelvin to really know how good they are. Although I do like that McKelvin is thought to be a really good ST guy.

DRC-this guy's the best CB in the draft as far as I'm concerned.The only reason he didn't go to a large college was because he went to a bunch of different high schools and was under the radar(not that that matters anyway).Did you watch this guy shut down some of the top college wide receivers in the senior bowl? I think it was A. Bowman(Ok St)he threw down like a rag doll.

"Top college wide receivers" What talent are you talking about? It's pretty much consensus that this years WR class is weak and that includes some JRs that are coming out that were not allowed to play in the Senior Bowl.

And do people really think that DRC is going to go before 10? People keep saying drop down for him? If we drop down for anything, we need to drop down for a DT.

"This drafts CB is scary top prospects are the potential type"

This is one of the greatest sentences ever written in the English language. :hihi:

yeah, I'm still not sure what the thread is about.:idunno:

Trade up to grab Ellis and then draft IMO the second best corner in the draft in Tracy Porter at #40.

If both DT's are gone, the pick has to be CB. I want DRC if he's available. If not, the McKelvin.

I disagree DR. Why exactly does it HAVE to be a CB. There will be a very good CB looking at us in the 2nd round, probably the 3rd as well.
We HAD to have a DT when we traded up for Sullivan and we saw how that worked.
This team could draft just about any position in the 1st but:
WR-because we have Meachem from last year.
TE-because theres no one even close to worthy.
K or P- just because I still have nightmares about Russell E.

I can truly see Payton going in a bunch of different directions if the 2 DT's are gone and I can't say I'd have a huge problem with any of them.
Ideally, if the 2 DT's fall what I hope happens is a guy like M.Ryan or DMAC fall to #10 and we're able to trade down a few slots and pick up some extra picks.

If McFadden somehow slips to 10 and the two DT's are gone, you run to the podium and take him unless someone is willing to give up the farm for him.

I disagree DR. Why exactly does it HAVE to be a CB. There will be a very good CB looking at us in the 2nd round, probably the 3rd as well.
We HAD to have a DT when we traded up for Sullivan and we saw how that worked.
This team could draft just about any position in the 1st but:
WR-because we have Meachem from last year.
TE-because theres no one even close to worthy.
K or P- just because I still have nightmares about Russell E.

I can truly see Payton going in a bunch of different directions if the 2 DT's are gone and I can't say I'd have a huge problem with any of them.
Ideally, if the 2 DT's fall what I hope happens is a guy like M.Ryan or DMAC fall to #10 and we're able to trade down a few slots and pick up some extra picks.

I second this post! :9: All of it :)

I think the OP is trying to say that there is not a clear cut pecking order of CBs in this year's draft. Depending on what "draft expert" you hear from, there might be 4-5 CBs who are the top guy.

Talib
DRC
McKelvin
Jenkins
Cason
Flowers

That just might be the order.

I wouldnt be mad if we pick CBs in round 1 & 2. (If we cant score Ellis/Dorsey)

I dont think its 'scary" I think there are so many different corners to chose from, its "scary" if you dont pick the right one...I dont think if we pick a corner and he doesnt pan out that its nessasarily our fault, I think there are alot of talented guys out there and we, like the other 31 teams can be fooled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom