This game has trap written all over it! (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hear me out before you give me a thumbs down. Eagles are in depression mode must win game for them they are going to play the saints very hard. If we get the saints at home in the first half against the rams should win by 21+, but if the saints of the 2nd half show up this game could be close. Saints better bring there A game because I'm pretty sure the desperate eagles will!

I can’t predict whether we will win or lose.
Rest assured though that this team won’t overlook the Eagles. They are too dialed in.

They will not overlook any team this season imo. Even my brother who is not a Saints fan says the team is laser focused and even he as a fan of another team can see it.

Attachments

• E7D73ED3-268D-49BA-9090-6CC9A1A275E6.gif
    E7D73ED3-268D-49BA-9090-6CC9A1A275E6.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
“Trap” game isn’t really a thing.

It’s just a term coined by media/fans when a good team faces team not as good record wise.

How come bad teams never have “trap” games?

If we lose, it will be because of the Eagles, not because of some imaginative trap.

This is the 4th time this season someone has called a game a possible “trap” game.

We are 3-0 in those coming into this game.

There's no such thing as a trap game at home. Period.

"Trap game" has an actual definition. In this case, the Eagles were desperate two weeks ago, they were desperate last week, and they'll be desperate tomorrow. Desperation doesn't win games. Playing good football does.

Sigh, this is an original thought, thanks for posting. Seriously, do you think the Saints are not going to be pumped up to play the defending Super Bowl champs? The Eagles can win but it won’t be because the Saints overlooked them.

Sean Payton and the Saints know that the Eagles are the DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS.

They've had this game circled on their calendar since the schedule came out.

No way they'll be flat. I expect our boys to continue their onslaught at the Eagles' expense.

WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:

I'm so tired of hearing about this is a trap game. Fans and media alike. The saints are not taking this team or any team for that matter lightly.
Do you not think the Saints are desperate for a win also? They know they have HFA staring them in the face.

I truly think Sean is one of the most competitive people around, and I bet it's still in his craw that he lost those bets to Pederson.

There's no way he's happy about not having his choice of colors to wear during the game.

I fully expect him to call an A+ game tomorrow and it will be a big win.

I just don't see this Saints team taking any opponent lightly after the Cincy game. I was glad to see them keeping the pedal to the floor offensively. The second half of the Rams game may have been the "wake up" they needed. I just don't see them taking the reigning SB champs lightly.

I'm so tired of hearing about this is a trap game. Fans and media alike. The saints are not taking this team or any team for that matter lightly.
Do you not think the Saints are desperate for a win also? They know they have HFA staring them in the face.

Me, too. I’ll be glad when the game starts so we can stop talking about being nervous about it. We seen more nervous about this game than we were before the Rams game, when which we had plenty of reason to fear. This is just the Eagles and we are going to take them to the woodshed. I can’t wait to watch our boys work.

This team will be favored in every game except maybe at Carolina for the rest of the season. Ever game that we don’t show up and play has the potential to be a trap game. I agree that this team is so dialed in that we will not overlook anyone especially the defending champs. I predict we roll. 50 burger and the starters are out by the 4th quarter.

Eagles are in depression mode

Does being "desperate" really mean they will play better? Does that guarantee they focus like they should? Or will it mean they overpursue on defense, or fall trap to a screen? Or will desperation make Wentz hold the ball longer than he should, or force a pass he shouldn't throw? Or commit dumb penalties, or try to do more than their responsibility on any given play?

It may give them extra energy, but IMO they need energy and focus.

The Falcon head voodoo helps. I promise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom