This game, is the 1st game... (1 Viewer)

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
...of the new consecutive game winning streak of 7 games. It all begins this Sunday fellow Saints fans. BOOK IT! I feel like this team was more than just a little mad, after the bs loss to the Cowboys. I sense the Saints are going to be even more focused than they were when they were on the 10 game streak. There is just something about this somewhat quiet extended week, that I sense this team is refocused and more determined not to lose another game this season. I guess you can say...the Cowboys poked the bear a bit too hard and the bear is mad.

I think you couple being upset about last game with how we threw away that opening game to the bucks and you got a recipe for a killshot type of game. I really hope so as I have 5 saints on my fantasy team and need a big game for the first playoff game lol. But moreso than that I think it’s very important we get back to our normal ticks, Rythm and Tempo so that we can just keep moving forward and playing better and better until we win a super bowl

...of the new consecutive game winning streak of 7 games. It all begins this Sunday fellow Saints fans. BOOK IT! I feel like this team was more than just a little mad, after the bs loss to the Cowboys. I sense the Saints are going to be even more focused than they were when they were on the 10 game streak. There is just something about this somewhat quiet extended week, that I sense this team is refocused and more determined not to lose another game this season. I guess you can say...the Cowboys poked the bear a bit too hard and the bear is mad.
Super 44: Are you kin to Dr. Daddyeaux? :ezbill:

...sure sound like him. :scratch:

:gosaints:

I think a little Saints anger will go a long way towards a multi-game winning streak. It all starts here with the Buccaneers .

I think you couple being upset about last game with how we threw away that opening game to the bucks and you got a recipe for a killshot type of game. I really hope so as I have 5 saints on my fantasy team and need a big game for the first playoff game lol. But moreso than that I think it’s very important we get back to our normal ticks, Rythm and Tempo so that we can just keep moving forward and playing better and better until we win a super bowl

Careful with Drew if it’s still a bad weather game. I’m thinking of starting another QB.

And to the OP point...I agree we are mad...I do see us dropping one more game this season though.
14-2 I’m hoping.

We got some much needed rest....the Team will be ready to finish out the year and compete for a championship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom