This game requires mistake free football, can Jameis and the offense deliver? (1 Viewer)

I expect Seattle to try a 2-3 trick plays tonight. Maybe a fake punt, a pass from a WR or RB…

Their backs are against the wall. Nothing to lose.

Nice thread!

Mistake Free Football on offense.

We can win with Jameis. Period
Agree. And he made a couple of huge clutch plays as well.

With a full compliment of weapons, we may even be able to win because of him. But this was enough for tonight.

Winston did not lose us the game but his inaccuracies killed some drives.

It's hard to stay ahead in down and distance with a QB who can only throw darts

WR's are terrible outside of Thomas and Harris there is no talent at the position.
Really, dude.

WR's are terrible outside of Thomas and Harris there is no talent at the position.
It's in the middle of pouring rain where multiple WR drop passes that hit their hand, WR quit running routes, and WR that can't get themselves open or track a ball in the air.

Like get off it.

Wait, what?

I understand. There was a gimme pass that fell incomplete to Tre’Quan that I felt Jameis put too much heat on. It hits the receivers hands, and should be a catch but I think the QB needs to deliver a better ball.

Still let’s not minimize the magnitude of what Jameis did. Seattle is historically a tough place to play for not only opposing teams but over the years Payton’s Saints in particular.

He went in and played winning football. No matter how ugly it was it resulted in a win and not a loss because of Jameis.

That’s growth.

There was a moment… on that Final drive Jameis had just thrown the incompletion before the field goal.

Jameis runs up to him and Payton ask “what happened”?

Jameis looks at him and makes a motion, like he’s expecting the receiver to carry his route up the sidelines, and Payton responds …. Ok.

I could be wrong but man the amount of trust in that moment could be season defining.

I understand. There was a gimme pass that fell incomplete to Tre’Quan that I felt Jameis put too much heat on. It hits the receivers hands, and should be a catch but I think the QB needs to deliver a better ball.

Still let’s not minimize the magnitude of what Jameis did. Seattle is historically a tough place to play for not only opposing teams but over the years Payton’s Saints in particular.

He went in and played winning football. No matter how ugly it was it resulted in a win and not a loss because of Jameis.

That’s growth.

There was a moment… on that Final drive Jameis had just thrown the incompletion before the field goal.

Jameis runs up to him and Payton ask “what happened”?

Jameis looks at him and makes a motion, like he’s expecting the receiver to carry his route up the sidelines, and Payton responds …. Ok.

I could be wrong but man the amount of trust in that moment could be season defining.
Great call.

It feels like some people want Jameis to have Drew Brees’ accuracy and command of the offense AND Jameis Winston’s cannon for an arm and running ability. He’s not gonna have the traits that made Drew special. You could argue no QB in NFL history has.

But he can (more than) make up for it with the traits that might make him special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom