This guy got it right. (2 Viewers)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The word hero is tossed around a lot these days, but there's no other way to describe Jay Vargas, a 21-one-year-old Powerball winner who's using his money to fund a bikini wrestling show.

Vargas, who at 19 became the youngest Powerball winner ever, has put part of his $17 million payout toward the development of "Wrestlicious," which features professional wrestling, sketch comedy and lots of scantily clad babes.

http://www.asylum.com/2009/09/18/po...ner-uses-money-to-fund-bikini-wrestling-show/

That. Is. Awesome.

The girl, Lacey Von Eric, come from a long line of wrestlers. Out of 6 brothers I think 5 of them died in some kind of weird way. Google their name, the story is pretty interesting.

I hope he remembers to set aside at least a little of his cash to just blow on something crazy. :shrug:

That. Is. Awesome.

The girl, Lacey Von Eric, come from a long line of wrestlers. Out of 6 brothers I think 5 of them died in some kind of weird way. Google their name, the story is pretty interesting.

Looked em up, sounds about par for the course for wrestlers. As sad as that is, wrestlers just die really early, and in really weird ways.

That. Is. Awesome.

Dude, the Von Erics were ALLSOME. If anyone was into wrestling back in the day, they recognize the name Kerry Von Eric.

BTW, this kid who won the powerball is gonna be a billionaire.

When Spike first got started I could see them picking this up but I'm not sure now.

The word hero is tossed around a lot these days, but there's no other way to describe Jay Vargas, a 21-one-year-old Powerball winner who's using his money to fund a bikini wrestling show.

$$$$

Dude, the Von Erics were ALLSOME. If anyone was into wrestling back in the day, they recognize the name Kerry Von Eric.

big time this ^
i used to love the von erics. the three man tag team was great, but nothing beat kerry's entrances using rush's "tom sawyer" - man i used to get hyped by that

big time this ^
i used to love the von erics. the three man tag team was great, but nothing beat kerry's entrances using rush's "tom sawyer" - man i used to get hyped by that

And the fact Kerry had only 1 foot and wouldn't tell anyone, even showering with his boots on so the other wrestler's wouldn't know.

I like it -- the video was awesome --

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom