This has to be a first for any NFL team (2 Viewers)

I might have missed a memo ... but why is there an NFC-vs-NFC game on CBS? Are the conferences no longer split on the main two networks anymore? Used to be NFC on FOX, AFC on CBS.
The TV networks made a deal to swap certain games between networks.

Troy and Joe are pure torture. I have nothing against them personally, but they just completely suck the life out of every game I watch with them. I simply can't watch their games unless I absolutely have to. Which sucks because they usually have the best games.

Charles Davis and Brennan need to take over for them and I feel like it's about 2 years too late on that.

I hate the Sunday Night Football crew. Collinsworth is just so annoying, IMO. Such a know it all who is frequently wrong and then when he gets called on it he just shrugs it off and pretends like he was right anyway.
Reminds me of when I used to play Madden back in the day. Cris Colinsworth would not shut the heck up. I would always turn them off. It was wonderful and too bad we cant do that.

Agreed. I just want to give him a chance; he's an LSU/Louisiana guy and I want him to succeed, maybe he had some first game jitters and will settle down.

No I dont think so man

He was horrible last year on .onday Night Football in the limited role he had.

I wouldn't hold my breath

Tessitore is just so bland. And Booger does not have much of a vocabulary so he just repeats the same phrases. By halfway through the 1st quarter, I was so tired of him saying, "I just love what the ________________________ are doing here!"

Same

I will give my left *** to have Jim Henderson back on WWL. :banghead:

I think Strief has really improved, and sounded a lot smoother last week.

You can tell he has been working really hard, and with the chemistry him and Deuce have just give it another year and I promise you it will be GOLD

Of those 4, I can only tolerate Nantz / Romo. Actually, Tessitore is growing on me a little bit, but Booger needs to go.
I don't mind Tessitore at all. There are better play-by-play announcers, sure, but he's ok. Booger on the other hand, is the worst of the worst. Couldn't stand him on the sideline and he is just as bad in the booth.

Collinsworth, ugh. Not only is he terrible but I have to tolerate my wife complaining about him throughout the game as well. Honestly, she could probably do a better job than him.

I like Nantz/Romo. Romo is probably the best color guy going these days. Is fellow Cowgirl, Aikman, along with Buck are awful, too.

And, as an add-on of sorts, please, please, please get rid of Burleson on the CBS pregame show.

Last edited:
And Booger does not have much of a vocabulary so he just repeats the same phrases. By halfway through the 1st quarter, I was so tired of him saying, "I just love what the ________________________ are doing here!"

I noticed that too

Annoying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom