This has to be the single dumbest idea in Saints fan history (2 Viewers)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Try not to laugh too hard..

Just as dumb as a "fan" a few years ago advocating Loomis should let Brees walk and then trade an entire draft for Newton.

I was a huge Matt Ryan fan when he was at BC. I thought he had superstar written all over him and he had leadership skills. Somehow, the Falcons coaching staff has only reinforced Ryan's insecure self-confidence issues and restricted his ability to optimize his skills to lead the Falcons to serious playoff contenders. I often wondered how good Ryan could have been under Coach Payton's tutelage.

As far as Ryan replacing Brees, the idea 5-years ago would have been appealing to me, but I'm afraid and convinced that the horrible coaching he's had at Atlanta has destroyed his self confidence beyond repair. As the Falcons QB, i am OK with that though - lol, But Ryan's ship under SP has long sailed.

As far a Cam - he is a team and coach destroyer. His ship sailed a few years ago. The only time I want to see Newton in Black and gold is when he is one the turf at the Dome covered by five of our defensive stars piled ontop of him.

was looking for the comment section....dont.

it doesnt exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom