This has to be the worst music video of all time... (1 Viewer)

.. I’m not sure if i just never caught this when it was on MTV in my youth, or if my brain was just protecting me by blocking it out.. but it’s breathtaking in it’s awfulness.. and for a really good song, too.

I crushed on her back in the day. I still enjoy the song. Cheesiest video ever tho. I thought it was funny and corny.

It played. I dunno if this is the worst because a lot were pretty bad. What's funny is your average u tuber can do videos with better production values and story concept and everything. As video killed the radio star, home computing has killed the MTv video.

i hate to crush your feelings, but.. these are the best of the worst.

So the first song is about which seat in the convertible to get into and the second song is about being hangry? That's so deep.

And why did no one think a grown man dressed in a panda plushie suit hanging out at a girls' slumber party was, er, ill advised?

Last edited:
The film we made for my high school film study class final exam had higher production values than that video. Our team got an A-. It was filmed at the Tastee Doughnut shop I worked at on weekends in New Orleans. The time-lapse photography of a 28-pound dough rising in the mixing bowl was epic. The overhead shot of the dough cutter makings twists was lauded by the teacher. Of course, if my boss knew I was standing on the cutting table while filming that sequence, I probably would have been fired. Oh, the benefits of working the midnight to 10 AM shift on weekends. The only witnesses were the 3rd District police officers sitting at the counter.

But I digress, that Blondie video really sucked.

So the first song is about which seat in the convertible to get into and the second song is about being hangry? That's so deep.

And why did no one think a grown man dressed in a panda plushie suit hanging out at a girls' slumber party was, er, ill advised?
the chinese food song is priceless. total pedophile video.

The film we made for my high school film study class final exam had higher production values than that video. Our team got an A-. It was filmed at the Tastee Doughnut shop I worked at on weekends in New Orleans. The time-lapse photography of a 28-pound dough rising in the mixing bowl was epic. The overhead shot of the dough cutter makings twists was lauded by the teacher. Of course, if my boss knew I was standing on the cutting table while filming that sequence, I probably would have been fired. Oh, the benefits of working the midnight to 10 AM shift on weekends. The only witnesses were the 3rd District police officers sitting at the counter.

But I digress, that Blondie video really sucked.
Super-8 or it didn’t happen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom