This IMHO is what Reggie Bush could be.... (1 Viewer)

Reggie is really a slot reciever. That is where he will be most effective.

qft. The difference between Barry and Reggie is not shiftiness, it's balance and vision. Barry could take hits and shake off tacklers and keep going and could make stuff out of nothing. Gentle crosswinds tackle Reggie. And he doesn't have the ability to let things develop or find the open hole or as barry would do, create his own.

:lol:

I am a huge Reggie fan. I just hope that he spends this offseason in the gym bulking up as opposed to doinf free flo do. 1200+ yards next year.

While i do think Reggie can be close to the type of back Barry was, i don't see anyone duplicating Barry. Just look at the size of Barry's thighs, they are huge and with his short frame it gave him the ability to be powerful and agile. Reggie needs to get stronger, not bigger like they did with Deuce, but just stronger. Maybe an offseason with the team will help him instead of that free-flo-do crap.

I don't think Bush is much like Barry, I think at best Bush is more similar(or could be) to Marshall Faulk who was a back that could both pass and catch the ball out of the backfield..

Reggie can be better than Barry because he is a million times more versatile. When have you ever seen Barry motion out wide and go deep? Barry is a much better runner, but if you look at the overall picture I think Reggie has the potential to be even better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom