This is a bad week of NFL Football (1 Viewer)

It's frickin a million times better than Sunday before last.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=4798"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=4798" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Yeah, at least the Dallas v Atlanta game should be good....

got some sweet matchups this week. not much to complain about imo.

Yeah, at least the Dallas v Atlanta game should be good....

Yeah, but how can I pull for either!! I'd have a hard time pulling for the cowboys if it put the saints in the super Bowl!! I guess I'll root for a tie!!!:ezbill:

I honestly think a lot of these games will be closer than you think.
GB @ CLE - GB oline is horrible and if you placed a bet on a Clev game this season, you know its not guarantee the opponent will cover.
SD @ KC - SD is struggling and Cassel is not playing bad @ all.
SF @ HOU - Who knows which Hou team will show up?
NYJ @ OAK - Can anyone pick the winner here? I'm not betting on this game!
CHI @ CIN - Cardiac Cats play Mr. INT himself Cutler.

So these I think are the most overlooked and will prob end up coming down to the wire.

These are rock star like games, but when the "Know Who to Root For" comes out this week, it's a good one. A lot of games that if they fall the right way, will help separate the crowded top of the field. If we win this week and the other teams win that we want to win, the NFC is going to look good for us in the playoff spots.

I'll probably watch MIN/PIT, Saints game, and then the two night games, NYG/ARI, WAS/PHI

I see 6 interesting games:
NO/MIA
MIN/PIT
SF/HOU
CHI/CIN
ATL/DAL
ARI/NYG

This is one of the worst schedules in decades. Tons of teams have 4 of 5 on the road. Atlanta has 6 of 8 on the road with cushy home stretches too. Two weeks ago was dreadful, and this week is bad too. Some of it is the number of top and bottom teams, but a lot of it is just plain awful work by the guys at the commissioner's office. I hope they fire them this offseason and get new guys to put together next year's lineup.

This is one of the worst schedules in decades. Tons of teams have 4 of 5 on the road. Atlanta has 6 of 8 on the road with cushy home stretches too. Two weeks ago was dreadful, and this week is bad too. Some of it is the number of top and bottom teams, but a lot of it is just plain awful work by the guys at the commissioner's office. I hope they fire them this offseason and get new guys to put together next year's lineup.

It's not their fault that a lot of teams are just bad this year.

Arizona and NYG may be a good one. I'd like to see how NY bounces back from the whoppin' we put on them.

The terrible road/home balances and the fact that we don't play our first division game until November, and some teams are forced to play 3 in their first 5-6 games is more a problem than the competition part. It's just top to bottom awful. No team in the NFC South avoids 4 of 5 or 6 of 8 on the road, and some favored teams definitely don't get that. It's just a mess. I know at least two, but I think 3 teams have 3 straight road games without a bye, that's criminal.

Yeah, the schedule making this year is shoddy. Not getting a single division game before the midpoint of the season is ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom