This is a horrible situation (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
3 year old boy killed (hit by car) while on steps in front of house...
the driver was hit by a car making an illegal turn and then hit the poor child...
the driver was beaten so relentlessly by bystanders she had to be taken to a level 1 trauma center.

Poor child did nothing wrong and had his mom and brother watch him get killed...a very very crushing day.

Police say driver not responsible for accident that killed boy -- baltimoresun.com

the driver was hit by a car making an illegal turn and then hit the poor child...
the driver was beaten so relentlessly by bystanders she had to be taken to a level 1 trauma center.

Poor child did nothing wrong and had his mom and brother watch him get killed...a very very crushing day.

Police say driver not responsible for accident that killed boy -- baltimoresun.com

Unbelievable story. Obviously its tough for the kids parents, but for people to beat the guy who did nothing wrong in this case that bad is awful as well. Only in Baltimore.

It was a passenger who stayed behind with the van while others ran for help that was beaten...not the driver.

"...onlookers assaulted a female passenger in the van who they thought was responsible .."

Ahhh, the milk of human kindness flows so freely.

Terrible about the kids, depressing about the mob reaction...

So how come no one is crying that the mob should be punished by life in prision? The cheerleaders who beat up another kid and gave her a concussion got everybody mad saying the should be punished but nothing about the mob who beat up this lady?

So how come no one is crying that the mob should be punished by life in prision? The cheerleaders who beat up another kid and gave her a concussion got everybody mad saying the should be punished but nothing about the mob who beat up this lady?

They should all be prosecuted for assault, at a minimum.

heck yes. what happened to the child is terrible. but these animals. thats all they are pack hunting animals should be charged....

the mob should be charged with assault.. but the cheerleaders thing was worse as it was premeditated.. this mob was an in the heat of the moment, and plain stupid.. as ba said, both should be punished.

heck yes. what happened to the child is terrible. but these animals. thats all they are pack hunting animals should be charged....

Like some kind of mob or wolfpack. Terrible.

I think the mob should be held accountable but you will not find anyone who will give them up. All the by standards will not point any fingers and it will be their word against the womans. How if you show me the youtube video of them beating that woman up then I think they should get life!

What I am saying is the big difference is that cheerleaders filmed their beating! There is evidence against them other than a beat up girl and he said she said BS. With out hard evidence that points to a particular person or person there will be nothing done to this mob.

T

wjz.com - Family Talks About Crash That Killed Boy

Witnesses (possibly involved in the attack on the motorist) say there was drag racing going on... and that was the original rumor.

There are a couple of other things that dont make sense to me...
First of all, they stopped the car that clipped the van a little bit later...should he/she not have been arrested for fleeing the scene? There was no word that they stopped at any point...if there was an accident, especially one that led to devastation, they should have stayed. Also, the bystanders are saying that the people in the van tried to flee and were assaulted in trying to escape (on the other hand, if an angry mob is shouing, I would probably try to run as well). Anyway, this issue stinks, and I hope we figure it out...even though it won't bring the poor guy back (the smiling picture of him in this article is brutal)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom