This is exactly the kind of game we needed (1 Viewer)

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
to get ready for next week against the Jets. our defense played great and the offense showed that they can play smash mouth football. NEXT WEEK IS THE TEST.

... and this is exactly the thread we needed. I was honestly going to make this same post. Good call. :hihi:

In perspective, this might be Sean Peyton's best regular season win as far as coaching goes.

D was great today. O was put to the test. Bills had presure and good coverage and we beat them with the run.
Who Dat
mb

In perspective, this might be Sean Peyton's best regular season win as far as coaching goes.

I wasn't too happy with his play calling but that just goes to show you what i know. i will say that the defense allowed us to grind the ball like we did.

the jets will be the toughest game we have had for the last few games.

We need to work on some screens to stop that Jets blitz attack.

Our defense should get to Dirty Sanchez.

this is the type of hard nose football with great defense, that will will the saints a SB! Not 400 yard passing days by brees...

With this D I'm not afraid of the Jets!!

The home field will be explossive next week!!......We'll bring the noise....and the D will bring the wood!!

I expect a huge lift for the offense.....we'll throw, and run.........

and score 40 points!!!LMAO!

I will have to say, I am both impressed and shocked. Our boys can win a defensive battle & hang with anybody (IMO) in the NFL.

And to see Pierre run for over 100 yards in 2 quarters of football is amazing. We now have a 3 headed moster, Bush included, and a half monster in Hamilton.

Definately needed a game like today. The Saints offense needed to get put down to earth. Last thing we needed was a overhyped offense busting 40+ on the Bills and going into a matchup against the Jets. Better get some of those mistakes today fixed.

Here's what I liked about the game (other than the win, of course). First, the Saints did exactly what good teams do when the game is close into the fourth quarter. They pull away and win.

But mostly, I loved seeing what the defense could do when not playing prevent defense for almost an entire half. They did a great job, especially when they knew the game was up to them.

And they will only get better from here.

And here's to Pierre Thomas, who had 126 yards in less than a half of work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom