This is getting ridiculous!! (1 Viewer)

Oh and just so everyone knows. KC played a perfect game. Not. One. Called. Penalty.

That's right. They never held, PI, false start, offsides, nothing.
That is absolutely impossible over 60 minutes of football. You can’t tell me this wasn’t pre-orchestrated by either the league of the officiating crew.

I was traveling today and listened to SF/BALT on XM. SF committed DPI with about 2 min left in 3d quarter. Ravens radio crew said it was egregious DPI, wanted Harbaugh to throw the flag, which he did. The radio guys then wondered why NY was taking so long to assess the DPI, as it was as obvious as what happened to the Saints last year. BINGO, no reversal. They went nuts. Welcome to the club.

I was traveling today and listened to SF/BALT on XM. SF committed DPI with about 2 min left in 3d quarter. Ravens radio crew said it was egregious DPI, wanted Harbaugh to throw the flag, which he did. The radio guys then wondered why NY was taking so long to assess the DPI, as it was as obvious as what happened to the Saints last year. BINGO, no reversal. They went nuts. Welcome to the club.
I was listening to this as well. I was hoping to see the play on highlights but have yet to see it.

Seems pretty clear the cartel knows it's "entertainment", and knows that we know, and couldn't care less. Falcons fans, e.g., are defaulting on PSLs because of crappy play, not crappy officiating.

A lot more than $100K is lost each week due to inexplicable calls, but who has deeper pockets than Rog with which to drag things through the courts?

Whither Drew goes, go I.

If sports betting gets wind of the "plan", or NFL insiders use it to bet, then someone's committing a serious crime. The FBI used to love to bust crooked gaming. What are they doing now? Nothing useful.

Did not see the Chargers game, but the radio crew went crazy over the pass interference call and a few plays earlier a call against the Chargers for false start. It is not conspiracies. It is incompetence.

And the Saints might get some more penalties in their favor if they ever took shots down field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom