This is getting ridiculous!! (2 Viewers)

Does Vegas have gambling on Wrestlemania?

Idk and am not feeling well enough to search it, but it’s a clause they stated during some litigation and I read it on here. I believe they even compared themselves to wrestling. One of our plethora of attorneys on here could help I’m sure.

LOL...I was about to make a thread comparing the NFL to WWE and how Goodell could be the evil Mr McMahon.
Thought about doing a thread about how the N.F.L should rebrand themselves. After L.S.U game I was pretty loaded. So I gave myself an official Saints Report breathalyzer test. It determined That I was not fit to post so I tabled it and saved it as a draft.

Actually they have come out and said similar....that they are entertainment and therefore protected from certain types of litigation. I read it on here awhile back.

Someday, someone will lose 100K on a bet because of an inexplicable call, and will sue the NFL and win. When that happens, the gates will open, and the NFL will either have to clean up its officiating or declare the "entertainment only because of externally influenced outcome". They can't have it both ways.

TY Eeyore, not feeling well enough to have dug it up. Knew I remembered it tho.

I've heard several NFL insiders come out and say that it is a silly rule that should have never been implemented to begin with because it doesn't work and they use the small percentage of calls that have been overturned as the base in saying that.

But what they're not saying is that it doesn't work because the NFL had decided that it was never going to work no matter what and will use that to throw the rule out entirely.

Someday, someone will lose 100K on a bet because of an inexplicable call, and will sue the NFL and win. When that happens, the gates will open, and the NFL will either have to clean up its officiating or declare the "entertainment only because of externally influenced outcome". They can't have it both ways.
Seems pretty clear the cartel knows it's "entertainment", and knows that we know, and couldn't care less. Falcons fans, e.g., are defaulting on PSLs because of crappy play, not crappy officiating.

A lot more than $100K is lost each week due to inexplicable calls, but who has deeper pockets than Rog with which to drag things through the courts?

Whither Drew goes, go I.

It’s pretty clear some teams are “favorites” and some are not.

Same game, another similarly ticky tack call, but this time it’s overturned bc league darling Mahomes had thrown a pick. This stuff is getting pretty comical now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom