This is going well for Goodell (1 Viewer)

Did they lose draft picks? We’re they wearing masks?

Did you read my first post in the thread? Or the date on the stories?

The Titans incident happened early in the season. That story is from mid-October.

The week of our game with Tampa (Nov. 8), the league sent out new protocols emphasizing that masks must be worn in locker rooms at all times.

This was a new point of emphasis AFTER a number of other incidents.

Combine that with the fact we were repeat offenders, and you get those sanctions.

I’m not saying they’re right. We’ve been railroaded plenty of times. But in this instance, there are a number of reasons why it’s not comparable to other situations with other teams this season.

Did you read my first post in the thread? Or the date on the stories?

The Titans incident happened early in the season. That story is from mid-October.

The week of our game with Tampa (Nov. 8), the league sent out new protocols emphasizing that masks must be worn in locker rooms at all times.

This was a new point of emphasis AFTER a number of other incidents.

Combine that with the fact we were repeat offenders, and you get those sanctions.

I’m not saying they’re right. We’ve been railroaded plenty of times. But in this instance, there are a number of reasons why it’s not comparable to other situations with other teams this season.

You don’t think Goodell is losing control of the situation?
What if the Saints had done what the Titian’s did? Would we get a free pass?

You are right my bad. Goodell has complete control of the situation. Nothing wrong. Move along.

You don’t think Goodell is losing control of the situation?
What if the Saints had done what the Titian’s did? Would we get a free pass?

You are right my bad. Goodell has complete control of the situation. Nothing wrong. Move along.

I don’t, no. Not in a sense that a global pandemic is “controllable” for anyone.

But you’re moving the goal posts. We’re discussing specific sanctions and why they happened.

The media is killing him for benching all Denver’s QB’s and still playing the game. He deserves it no doubt. My question was where was the outrage from the national media when he made up a bounty program on us? Penalizing us for celebrating? I get and I agree you got to wear a mask put his penalties seem very harsh and mean. I think this Commish has an ego problem. Some of these owners need to say enough! Make him change his ways or fire him!
I know most may not like this but Saints and sp should be happy it was just a fine and 7th round pick they lost. People may not like it but this is was the second time sp has been warned about wearing a masks. The first time being the Oakland game. So you kinda have to take that into consideration and then the locker room celebration was on whoever decided to post it was dumb imo. Sp had covid19 so he should know better than anyone to masks up and given his history with the league he shouldn't want to temp them with any kind of punishment or fines.

I know most may not like this but Saints and sp should be happy it was just a fine and 7th round pick they lost. People may not like it but this is was the second time sp has been warned about wearing a masks. The first time being the Oakland game. So you kinda have to take that into consideration and then the locker room celebration was on whoever decided to post it was dumb imo. Sp had covid19 so he should know better than anyone to masks up and given his history with the league he shouldn't want to temp them with any kind of punishment or fines.

Agree

Saints are appealing punishment. Patriots did not lose draft pick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom