This is guaranteed to make you feel better (1 Viewer)

KYSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Why will this make me feel better?

For the third week in a row we will face a team who lost the week before and was perceived to have all these problems only to face us and seemingly solve them.

I'm more concerned about our problems. I just hope he suddenly doesn't look like how he normally looks next week when we face him.

We need to take one of these teams who are seemingly "reeling" and beat them down...not cheer them up.

Now we are the team reeling and we need to right our own ship

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
MELT DOWN at it's best, For the most part Saint fans can maintain our composure, it's the Saints Newbs and Bush haters that are really looking for anything to hate this team for.

StarSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
actually, if they actually do the unthinkable and bench the saviour himself, micheal vick, we will have even more problems because shaub is just waiting to bust out once he gets the chance.....

OP
bclemms

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
actually, if they actually do the unthinkable and bench the saviour himself, micheal vick, we will have even more problems because shaub is just waiting to bust out once he gets the chance.....
my worst fear.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
actually if you chage the colors on that site and move some letters around, it would be just like reading this board right now

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
to be honest the only thing that'll make me feel better is the return of Colston..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom