Analysis This is my Analysis of Some of our Undrafted Free Agents (1 Viewer)

I want to throw another name out there, Jalen Dalton- DT, 2019 Undrafted Rookie Free Agent. He's already on the roster and was on the IR last season due to a Triceps injury. He was having a real good camp until he got injured. I believe he has the best shot at making the final 53 this season over all the rest of the Rookie Free Agents they brought in if he can stay healthy.

Y'all give me some feed-back on who on the list of Undrafted Free Agents that could make this team.

Another one of the undrafted rookie free agents that I think has a good chance of making the team is Lorenzo Neal Jr. He would be a younger and cheaper replacement for Brown at the NT position. He is more of a penetrating NT than brown was. Neal can collapse the pocket and wreak havoc in the backfield.

Kyle Murphy is another guy i could see making the team as good quality depth along the O-Line. He can play multiple positions on the O-Line. Would be a good candidate to plug in at LT if Armstead should have to miss a few games this season.

As thin as we are at CB and the Saints not signing anyone except Crawley in free agency. I can see Bryce Thompson and another undrafted free agent from last season Keith Washington make the team.

In our WR group you have Michael Thomas who is going to make the team unless something drastic takes place. Callaway should make the team. Tre'Quan Smith is a maybe. If one of the younger WR's really show out in camp it could jeopardize his spot on the team. You have 7th round pick Kaawan Baker and rookie free agents Easop Winston, Jalen McCleskey, Lil'Jordan Humphrey, Juwan Johnson and Jake Lampman all fighting to either replace Smith and fill in probably 2 more spots in the WR group. There going to be an epic battle at WR. I think Humphrey, Winston & McCleskey have a better chance of making the team due to them having a little game time experience over the others. Baker, Lampman and Johnson could be practice squad candidates and Tre'Quan could be on the outside looking in. Any thoughts on who y'all think will make the WR group?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom