This is not something I am predicting (1 Viewer)

4saintspirit

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just want to know how the process works -- I do not remember the last playoffs process.

1) If we have home field advantage -- do we automatically get the same seats as our season tickets if we want them == or is there a lottery to accomadate the visiting team tickets

2) Away playoff games -- lottery for saitns season ticket holders

3) SuperBowl - do the season ticket holders get any allocated in a lottery fashion

Thanks for any information on this

Here is a thread that answers your first question (UWF23ECW does a good job of explaining the process):

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2585

Not sure about #2. For #3, season ticket holders do have the opportunity to get SB tickets, but IIRC, there is some sort of priority system used (folks who have had season tickets longer get first crack at them) and there is a very limited number available.

Here is a thread that answers your first question (UWF23ECW does a good job of explaining the process):

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2585

(folks who have had season tickets longer get first crack at them) and there is a very limited number available.

When i called the office they didnt say that, they said its a straight up lottery with season ticket holder who bought playoff tickets ....

if it goes on who has had them for the longest time, i would get screwed....the first 2 years i was under my freinds name because i couldnt make it in and he just got them under his name....and every year after that they set up a new acount EVERYTIME and i tell them that i have had them for a while and i want it on the same account and they are like OH Its the same thing ..blah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom