This is our biggest game of the year (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If we win, it gives us a 3 game lead in the division. If we lose we're only up one game on falcons and they own the tiebreaker with us still having to go to Atlanta. This is a must win game for us. Let's put the Falcons out of their misery

I agree that winning this one will pay of big in the end. We received plenty of help this week with the Vikings, Giants, Falcons, Bucs, and Panthers losing. NFC Kings!

Every week becomes the biggest game of the year when you go unbeaten.

I agree that winning this one will pay of big in the end. We received plenty of help this week with the Vikings, Giants, Falcons, Bucs, and Panthers losing. NFC Kings!

Sorry man but the Bucs weren't a threat before Sunday. They were so, so, so bad on Sunday, they made an unimpressive Pats team look a lot better than they actually were.

But yes we win Monday then we are in a great position with the Panthers and Rams to come.

Yup, we've been having a lot of fun, but now we gotta take care of business in our division.

A win against the Turds will put a death grip on the division lead. They'll never be able to catch us if we beat them. I think the Saints know that and will laser-focused for this game.

I don't think the players will have any problem getting up for the Falcons. If we lose, it will be because of mistakes.

If we win, it gives us a 3 game lead in the division. If we lose we're only up one game on falcons and they own the tiebreaker with us still having to go to Atlanta. This is a must win game for us. Let's put the Falcons out of their misery

no disrespect to you in anyway dude, but this seems to be a common post before every game in this season.

Any game against the Falcons is a big one -- mainly because they are probably our biggest rival nowdays -- but if we want a first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs this is the game to make that statement

remember guys

we play wash, st louis, TBx2, carolinax2

really, we need a disaster to not be first in the division

but yeah, we need 1st seed

Every week becomes the biggest game of the year when you go unbeaten.

I've noticed this trend. Teams that are so able will step up and play their best game.

People keep saying "X was New Orleans' Superbowl" after we win. Nope. So far, we're everyone else's Superbowl. And they keep losing.

Just looking at it from all angles, a win means:

Big things:

• 3 games up on the Falcons
  • 1-0 in division play
  • 4-0 in conference play
  • 7-0 overall
Other things:
  • 7-0 means 2 games away from a winning season
  • Bragging rights against Atlanta until 12/13 :hihi:

If we win, it gives us a 3 game lead in the division. If we lose we're only up one game on falcons and they own the tiebreaker with us still having to go to Atlanta. This is a must win game for us. Let's put the Falcons out of their misery:plus-un2:
an the saints will win this game there a 10point favorite,an with atlanta secondary which is terrible,Drew an the Saints will feast on the BBQ falcons on MNF!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom