Saints This is perhaps the biggest weekend in the history of Football In Louisiana. (1 Viewer)

LSU basketball may exceed expectations if they get better guard play. our football teams are on a savage kill streak of their opponent's dreams. all in all.... pretty pretty pretty good

also...

Nicholls is playing second round of the FCS playoffs.

Southeastern is playing in the second round of the FCS playoffs.

Yeah, it hasn't been forgotten. And you do know it's okay to pull for ALL Louisiana college teams, right?

ETA: I mean, I'm a Tulane fan too and I'm not in here complaining that no one is talking about how this is the only time in their 126 year history that they've not only made it to back to back bowl games, but actually have a chance to win back to back bowl games.

hasn’t been forgotten? His point is the op neglected ULL, Nicholls AND Southeastern. That’s his point.

Good luck to the La teams playing today. Louisiana Tech is going for their 6th Bowl win in a row in their Bowl game. It will probably be the I- Bowl against Miami/NCar or in the Armed Forces Bowl against Air Force or Wyoming. La Tech is still the #2 team in the state with Tulane a close 2nd. USL/ULL is still a pretender and will get hammered by AppSt but I wish them well. That said, La Tech has been your daddy for a least the last 7 games we've played.

Last edited:
Good luck to the La teams playing today. Louisiana Tech is going for their 6th Bowl win in a row in their Bowl game. It will probably be the I- Bowl against Miami/NCar or in the Armed Forces Bowl against Air Force or Wyoming. La Tech is still the #2 team in the state with Tulane a close 2nd. USL/ULL is still a pretender and will get hammered by AppSt but I wish them well. That said, La Tech has been your daddy for a least the last 7 games we've played.

ULL nearly tied App State at the end. And had their first 10 win season in school history and will get a bowl game. Pretenders? My arse.

I firmly believe ULL would beat La. Tech this season if they played. ULL only lost by 10 to Moo State in an early season match up, and two close losses to App State. App State is ranked in the top 25. Lost by 10 and 7 in the two games they played.

Too bad they didn't play Tech this season. Would have been a fun game.

Last edited:
ULL nearly tied App State at the end. And had their first 10 win season in school history and will get a bowl game. Pretenders? My arse.

I firmly believe ULL would beat La. Tech this season if they played. ULL only lost by 10 to Moo State in an early season match up, and two close losses to App State. App State is ranked in the top 25. Lost by 10 and 7 in the two games they played.

Too bad they didn't play Tech this season. Would have been a fun game.
ULL didn't have the team speed to keep up with La Tech nor AppSt this year IMHO. This was obvious watching a few of their games on TV. A great year for ULL no doubt but not on par team wise with the two mentioned as of yet.

Oh and La Tech just killed ULL in men's basketball this weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom