Saints This is perhaps the biggest weekend in the history of Football In Louisiana. (1 Viewer)

I also think he's already sealed this too. No other player has been as consistently great all year as Burrow has.

Yep, even if he's a bit off tomorrow, I don't see the voters giving it to anyone else. That said, I think he'll have a solid game and cement his his legacy as the single greatest season by an LSU qb, ever. Let's hope they can finish strong and win in the CFB playoffs.

The only thing that CAN'T go to plan in the OP is wearing white uniforms. We are wearing the all black ninja uniforms Sunday.

And I don't think the LSU game will have any effect on the Saints game. Of course, most Louisianians are fans of both teams and a good bunch of people will be going to the LSU hame, but the Dome is going to be packed with Saints fans and every Friday during his presser, Payton makes a plea to the fans to be their loudest - I think he actually did it once already this week too. And the fans will respond this Sunday like we haven't seen since the screw job in the NFCCG in January.

Yeah, this is a very good weekend for Louisiana football.....

Nicholls State is into round two of the FCS playoff, playing at North Dakota State on Saturday...

UL-Lafayette playing Appalachian State for Sun Belt Championship on Saturday....
Dont forget UL championship against App state. Too many LSU homers
Yeah, it hasn't been forgotten. And you do know it's okay to pull for ALL Louisiana college teams, right?

ETA: I mean, I'm a Tulane fan too and I'm not in here complaining that no one is talking about how this is the only time in their 126 year history that they've not only made it to back to back bowl games, but actually have a chance to win back to back bowl games.

UL wins and likely we will be in the top 25. That’s a significant accomplishment. Big weekend indeed

This is a really great football year for Louisiana. I wish basketball was on par. I'm very impressed with the ULL and Southern and what they were able to accomplish in their conferences. LSU is so dangerous, I don't think a lot of us really even understand how hard this offense is to stop. As for the Saints, we are an elite team that still hasn't put it all together, yet still lead a top heavy NFC. I'm loving the possibilities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom