This is pretty impressive! (1 Viewer)

Thick and Thin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
According to the official site, the Saints/Steelers game was the 3rd most watched
program for the entire week! http://neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=3084

We were only behind "Desperate Housewives" and "Dancing with the Stars", I guess that is good, I don't watch either show. The most impressive thing to me was that we "out-Drew" the Sunday night game between the Bears and Giants as well as the MNF game. I was a little skeptical about the "experts" saying we were everyone's second favorite team, but perhaps they were correct, for once. I understand the Steeler's have a big national following but with their record coming into the game, you'd think that many "band-wagoner's" would have fallen off the wagon.

Say what you will about this years' team, but know that they are exciting to watch. If I'm not mistaken, 4 of their 9 games have been replayed on NFL network during mid-week, that is far more, I'd bet than any other team. They have definately given me a "heart-check" so far this year, like the Saints never do, it just seems to be different this year. Perhaps because there is more confidence from the coaching staff, that we are always in the game. Regardless, I'm loving it.
GEAUX SAINTS!! Through Thick and Thin

That is cool, except we got beat in front of a national audience.

THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE....AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!
THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND THAT'S WHY WE TOOK THE DANG FIELD!
NOW IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR ARSE, CROWN 'EM! BUT THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

SO WE ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR REDEMPTION IN THE 'DOME' THIS WEEKEND!
AND WE DON'T CARE WHO IT IS!....
BECAUSE THEY ARE NEXT IN LINE FOR AN ARSE-WHOOPING!
WHICH IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE DANG FIELD,

AND WHICH IS WHY THE 12TH MAN IS GOING TO GET LOUD!

THIS IS OUR HOUSE!
THE DOME IS OUR HOME!
AND NO CINCY INFIDEL IS GOING TO COME IN HERE AND DEFILE IT!

THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE....AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!
THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, AND THAT'S WHY WE TOOK THE DANG FIELD!
NOW IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEIR ARSE, CROWN 'EM! BUT THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

SO WE ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR REDEMPTION IN THE 'DOME' THIS WEEKEND!
AND WE DON'T CARE WHO IT IS!....
BECAUSE THEY ARE NEXT IN LINE FOR AN ARSE-WHOOPING!
WHICH IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE DANG FIELD,

AND WHICH IS WHY THE 12TH MAN IS GOING TO GET LOUD!

THIS IS OUR HOUSE!
THE DOME IS OUR HOME!
AND NO CINCY INFIDEL IS GOING TO COME IN HERE AND DEFILE IT!

Gettin Crunk!.. We gonna make Cincy Deaf Sunday, HELL YA!. im ready to scream, i dont want them to hear ANY OF they're plays, We have to work on Huddle Noise for the Opposing team offense.

Well at least we didn't disappoint the casual fan. The Saints/Steelers game had to make for outstanding entertainment for most people.

According to the official site, the Saints/Steelers game was the 3rd most watched
program for the entire week! http://neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=3084

We were only behind "Desperate Housewives" and "Dancing with the Stars", I guess that is good, I don't watch either show. The most impressive thing to me was that we "out-Drew" the Sunday night game between the Bears and Giants as well as the MNF game. I was a little skeptical about the "experts" saying we were everyone's second favorite team, but perhaps they were correct, for once. I understand the Steeler's have a big national following but with their record coming into the game, you'd think that many "band-wagoner's" would have fallen off the wagon.

Say what you will about this years' team, but know that they are exciting to watch. If I'm not mistaken, 4 of their 9 games have been replayed on NFL network during mid-week, that is far more, I'd bet than any other team. They have definately given me a "heart-check" so far this year, like the Saints never do, it just seems to be different this year. Perhaps because there is more confidence from the coaching staff, that we are always in the game. Regardless, I'm loving it.
GEAUX SAINTS!! Through Thick and Thin

I was with you until (and after) the bold text. Steelers fans out there still think they can make the playoffs. I work with one of them. It's hilarious.

Unfortunately, not by me. Living in Dallas/Fort Worth, I got to watch The Terrell Owens show against Arizona, with 5 cameras trained on his every move.

So I thought I'd do the next best thing, tape the game off the NFL Network. I settled into my easy chair last night to watch, only to find out my wife erased it to make room for other recordings. The irony is she wanted the room to tape Dancing with the Stars and Desperate Housewives!

Oh the Humanity!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom