"This is...the biggest sporting event in the history of New Orleans" (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I had forgotten that part of Jim Henderson's call of the '09 NFCCG vs. Minnesota.

www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-americas-game/09000d5d81a5eac1/America-s-Game-Saints-epic-playoff-battles-in-2009

It puts it into perspective. Forget all the Super Bowls, Sugar Bowls and Final Fours. This is it. For the city of New Orleans, it gets no bigger than what will happen in less than 24 hours.

Are your voices ready?

Oh, I'm ready. I can't say it enough times but the Rams messed up calling out the noise levels. I was already going to be extra loud, screaming once a play is over and not stopping until the ball is snapped but by angering me they have created a laser focused Scorpius that's going to treat the Rams like they are my mortal enemy and screaming loud could potentially kill them. And I'm not the only Saints fan they slapped in the face and is going to extra bring it like I am. Come on tomorrow! Hurry up and get here!

NFL network recently replayed '09 NFCCG game. I remembered it, of course, but I was stunned watching the Saints brutalize a 40 year old Brett Favre. He took some vicious shots. Say what you want about Farve, but the man was a warrior. That said, I'll always thank him for that awful interception to Tracy Porter.

Oh, I'm ready. I can't say it enough times but the Rams messed up calling out the noise levels. I was already going to be extra loud, screaming once a play is over and not stopping until the ball is snapped but by angering me they have created a laser focused Scorpius that's going to treat the Rams like they are my mortal enemy and screaming loud could potentially kill them. And I'm not the only Saints fan they slapped in the face and is going to extra bring it like I am. Come on tomorrow! Hurry up and get here!

Hit em with that Preacher voice of God, Scorpius! ?

Drew's hair!:cool: Boy time flies. Reg was special talent.
Just win baby

This is the mindset I like to see!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom