This is the scariest Mock Draft I've seen (WalterFootball), but it also seems possible...(merged) (1 Viewer)

No way we help the Falcons get a franchise DT and a possible franchise QB --

I understand that you don't help a division rival BUT they are getting the franchise DT anyway they have the third overall pick. Matt Ryan may or may not be a franchise QB and the falcons have about 15 holes and with this trade and the Saints taking the 34th, 37th and next years first rounder I ask who's helping who? I believe the benefit is on the Saints side even if the falcons 2 Top 10 picks this year.

The Falcons have a lot of picks already and surely neither of us would want to feed picks to a Div rival.

This one is the worst i've seen yet. For one thing, the Lions are supposed to like Jonathan Stewart a lot more than Mendenhall amongst many, MANY other reaches (balmer at 10??????????-no way)

I'd rather pick Albert. But, Kiper said the Saints would take Talib. In that mock, it would make more sence.

If the draft shakes out that way and we can't find a way to trade down then I would really look hard at Derrick Harvey or Phillip Merling.

This one is the worst i've seen yet. For one thing, the Lions are supposed to like Jonathan Stewart a lot more than Mendenhall amongst many, MANY other reaches (balmer at 10??????????-no way)

With Stewarts injury, I have seen way more mocks that have Mendehall going to detroit instead of Stewart and most have Stewart falling all the way to the bottom of the first round and some have him going to the second.

Now, Balmer at 10......:covri:

Those first 9 picks could easily happen. We need someone to pick Ryan.

Albert would be the BPA and pretty good value at this pick anyway. My only complaint would be that he doesn't play defense, but oh well.

PS we could also just take Jenkins.

1. If Dorsey isn't at 3, I think the Falcons would have to go with Matt Ryan.
2. I don't see Jake Long getting past the Rams.
3. We BETTER take Clady, or my preference Albert, before we get anywhere near Balmer.

That's not walter's draft. I constantly check that site. Walter's is way better than Matt's

1) Kieth Rivers
2)Pat Lee
3) DaJaun Morgan
4) Traded
5) Frank Morton DT

This is a God-awful mock that has so many things wrong with it I can't even begin to discuss it because I'm still scratching my head at all the reach picks and obvious omissions.

Given the position of the Saints in this draft, the Saints should do that trade. Think of it this way: Matt Ryan is worthless to them THIS year. That pick will be extremely high next year.

saintsb_logo.gif
New Orleans Saints: DaJuan Morgan, FS, N.C. State
NCState_logo.gif

More help for a New Orleans secondary that looked horrendous all year. Free safety Josh Bullocks has been completely awful at times. DaJuan Morgan is an instant upgrade.

i dont give any credibility to this draft since we now have a 4th round pick in this mock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom