This is the smartest coaching staff i think we ever had (1 Viewer)

DSnfla

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We use the clock well , we attack the other team well , we game plan well, we recover from our mistakes VERY well , we have a very good eye for talent and we get the very most out of marginal talent . There are very few things i would change about this coaching staff and i think they will only get better .As Jim Henderson says, Sean Payton GETS IT

Absolutely agree. One of the few things I wonder about is the seeming inability to coach Bush into turning upfield quicker. I think we have something very, very good here.

Yes, this is the smartest coaching staff we've ever had, which may be damning them with the faintest of praise.

Absolutely agree. One of the few things I wonder about is the seeming inability to coach Bush into turning upfield quicker. I think we have something very, very good here.

Well its hard to break a habit that you've had your entire football career. I hate to say it, and I hope I'm wrong, but it might not be until next season where Bush finally breaks out.

But Bush is still helping this team out even without the stats. Someone in another thread pointed out that all three of Bree's TD passes came on play action and all three times the play action fake was to Bush.

No question that Payton and staff are the best all time best Saints coaching staff.

What amazes me it that a lot of the position coaches are from the college ranks - I know that the reciever coach is from Miami, I beleive that another position coach came from ole miss.

Bottom Line - this team has been coached up to be very sound in the fundamentals of the pro game.

Great Job Coaches!!

Payton is obviously doing a great job. I love the fact that he doesn't get conservative, yet he makes the smart good percentage decisions when necessary. My only complaint is that he runs Bush too much and Deuce too little. Other than that, he calls a heckuva game.

While I agree 100%....... the competition for that title is notTop-Shelf Liquor.....

Lets see... Jim "heckofa coach" haslette...errr. nooooo

Jimmy, "Carl Smith is the best OC in the league" Mora.....loved the guy but not the brightest bulb on the tree...

John "Line-em up and shoot-em" North????

Bum "Trade the picks and lets go play golf" Phillips???

Mike "have you seen my Super Bowl Ring" Ditka?????

JD Roberts????

Don't get me wrong I love this coaching staff and believe they are finally the right group but crowning them the smartest we have ever had?? Well to paraphrase Bum Phillips

They may not be in a class by themselves, but looks like the rest of the class are taking a holiday............

"I always take the wife on road games because she's too ugly to kiss goodbye." - Bum Phillips

Isn't this stupid. One kiss and you don't have to look at her all weekend? Heck, even when I was a kid I took the bad tasting medicine because I knew it would make me feel better.

"I always take the wife on road games because she's too ugly to kiss goodbye." - Bum Phillips

Isn't this stupid. One kiss and you don't have to look at her all weekend? Heck, even when I was a kid I took the bad tasting medicine because I knew it would make me feel better.

And Said on Johnny Carson.......priceless...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom