This is... weird. (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just got one of those random emails from a recruiter who found my 3 year old resume.

What's wrong with this picture:

Hello Brad,

My name is Sprinkle and I am a Sr. Recruiter with (company name removed).

This mail is in regard to your resume @ monster.com. I have a job opening for you with (company name removed) in AUSTIN, TX . I am sending you the job details and if you are interested please reply me back with your updated resume or give me a call to discuss further about the opening.

Thanks & Regards
Sprinkle
(company name)
(address and contact info)

Is this serious? When I first read it, I figured that might just be his/her first name. But they actually list that as their full name in their contact info. ROFL. Did Prince become a recruiter? Is this guy the Yao of recruiters? What the?

Weird. I laughed for a good minute solid though.

It is probably one of those companies where they promise loads of money and you can hardly make anything.....

I think somebody might be joking around with you,LC? God knows their are some strange "birds" out there.

I think somebody might be joking around with you,LC? God knows their are some strange "birds" out there.

Possibly, but it is Austin. There are some eccentric folks here. :hihi:

Also, the company that he/she was recruiting for was a huge, reputable company.

BTW, you never PMed me your number.

Heh, reading it I thought "Sprinkle" was the name you substituted in for the person's real name, especially seeing that you removed the company name.

In fact, the whole time I was reading I was thinking, "Of all the names to come up with, what made him choose 'Sprinkle'? This guy is weird..."

He actually has a last name, because his email address is "sLASTNAME", like "jsmith" for John Smith. It's an Indian/Arabian sounding name.

This is even better. He has a last name, but chooses not to use it. Mango!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom