this is what keeps me up at night (1 Viewer)

Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
How did Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet Song end up with the same tune?
Wouldn't some lawyer have filed suit on behalf of the original for plagiarism? :hmm:

How did Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet Song end up with the same tune?
Wouldn't some lawyer have filed suit on behalf of the original for plagiarism? :hmm:
Two words: public domain. As is "Happy Birthday" now.

Last night I stayed up for about 10 mins thinking of what makes some ketchup "fancy", and some ketchup not. Looked it up on my phone, was satisfied with the answer and went soundly asleep.

It's ketchup that's all dressed. Or ketchup who's mom recommends she go into prostitution in order to survive.
What's the difference between ketchup and catsup?

If they got paid, then yes they're a professional. If they didn't get paid, then maybe they're just sluts.

Not necessarily. Someone could pay me $5 to punch you in the arm, but that doesn't make me a professional fighter.

Not necessarily. Someone could pay me $5 to punch you in the arm, but that doesn't make me a professional fighter.
Well you would be in a fight, so it may apply. Though I don't think you and I would draw much interest on PPV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom