This is what we should do! (1 Viewer)

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
To improve our secondary:
Draft Vaccaro
Draft Mathieu (late)
Pick up Ed Reed

Do you think this will improve our secondary?

And for our rush we could pick up Anthony spencer and draft DL/LB in the draft

To improve our secondary:
Draft Vaccaro
Draft Mathieu (late)
Pick up Ed Reed

Do you think this will improve our secondary?

Arguably best safety in the draft, maybe best safety ever, and a potential playmaker in nickel situations....nah I don't think that'd do us any good. I'd rather our current roster.

Draft Banks - light a fire under Greer and P-Rob, mix IAQ in with Jenkins - light a fire under Jenkins if he responds and plays well resign him if not we have already groomed his replacement in IAQ.

Draft B.Jenkins give Galette/Wilson a pass rush rotation to work with.

That would be a great offseason for our defense... throw in a solid backup to Bunkley and we'd be set. We do need to prepare for life without Greer though he's getting long on the tooth, and isn't P-Rob coming up on a contract year?

I think it would help but I don't know why everybody is so high on Vaccaro all of a sudden? If we got him and Ed Reed then you could put Jenkins at nickel but what do you do with Roman Harper? Vaccaro and Harper are pretty much the same player. I think we need to go with the best front 7 player in the draft.

We need to improve the front seven first IMO.

I for one believe, if we do indeed play Gallete and Wilson more, then we have a significant upgrade in pass rushing. With that, I am all on board with bolstering the secondary. I would love to see Elam and Rambo drafted by us.

The way 1st round pass rushers are rising the best value may be in secondary players at 15. I'd rather a front 7 player, but I want a guy capabale of starting day one on all 3 downs.

Here's what we should do:
Spend the top half of our draft and most (if not all) of what little money we have for free agents all on Safety when we desperately need help at generating a pass rush.

images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom