This is what's screwed up about the NFL's taunting policy... (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
And too many people willing to have their feelings hurt over nothing.
This "thread" is hurting MY feelings! (NOT!) I'm from Da Parish GD it~! NO ONE has the ABILITY to hurt MY "feelings"! Now, I may send YOU home to yo Mama but Child PLEASE! Ain't no "feelings" here to hurt! Anyone who says different inside of a Football Game? You've GOT to be KIDDING ME! Grow some "Hard Bark" on you kids and you won't have that foolishness in your head! I only WISH I could have WON more by hurting feelings instead of out playing someone and giving a "Good Game" at the end of a hard fought ANYTHING! Cheers folks! Been raining ( what a surprise) here in So.Cal. too! Not much here but I'm pretty certain it's going to be coming down tonight. JW says he throws a good "Wet Ball" so I won't be touching THAT for a cheap joke as I trust our guys come home w/ a WIN And No More Injuries! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

what i hate about the taunting penalty is the punishment far exceeds the crime. A first down shouldn't be awarded for something that happens after the play especially after a defensive stop on 3rd down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom