this is worse than the gap between preseason and regular season (1 Viewer)

I’m probably in the minority, but I’m in favor of an NFL schedule that consists of games on Sundays and Mondays, with two games on Thanksgiving; the late morning game and the late afternoon game. I would eliminate TNF altogether if I could.

I’m probably in the minority, but I’m in favor of an NFL schedule that consists of games on Sundays and Mondays, with two games on Thanksgiving; the late morning game and the late afternoon game. I would eliminate TNF altogether if I could.
i don't think you're in the minority at all
i have never heard a fan or coach or player give support for TNF

Nobody likes Thursday Night Football. Even when it's their team playing, they still hate it but will watch.

Bottom line is the dollar sign.

TNF games feel like preseason games. The starters are playing, its a real game, but everything always seems "off". NFL players and coaches are creatures of habit, they don't react well if you start messing with their schedules.

Glad we got a mini bye week this week. We needed it.

i mean, come on!
play the frickin game already

I know, huh? If I watched all the NFL games, it wouldn't be so bad, but I mainly watch Saints games. I do briefly tune into games that affect the Saints. This season has had a lot of dead football days, giving me football withdrawals.

You're definitely not in the minority.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom