This just in. [The Bad Call Thread] (1 Viewer)

Attachments

• 2998497390065750410dmECuF_ph.jpg
    2998497390065750410dmECuF_ph.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Re: This just in.

Saint Droopy said:
LMAO!! KOS I wouldn't doubt it man that 1 call on Hargrove was the worst call of the day...

I thought it was a well officiated game...until that penalty. It was quit rediculously a bad call!

I got the red x at work, have to see it at home.....:rant:

The tripping call was BS, the tap on the head was terrible, and the late hit was terrible...sometimes you don't get the close calls, but neither of these were close

I can't tell.. are you defending either of those calls? Seriously?

If I'm just misreading.. my bad.

What I mean is that the slide is put there so QBs can avoid the hit....if they want to put their head down like a RB then they should get hit like one.

What I mean is that the slide is put there so QBs can avoid the hit....if they want to put their head down like a RB then they should get hit like one.

ah.. exactly. Which is why that call was so bad.

Put a skirt on the QB if you're not allowed to even look at him mean.

was pretty bad the shockey call to but i can see y they called it but any other game the wouldnt have still a horriabley called game but who cares we won

The tripping call was BS, the tap on the head was terrible, and the late hit was terrible...sometimes you don't get the close calls, but neither of these were close

I thought the tripping call was a good one. It was a trip--not a terrible one, but it was still a trip.

There were plenty of crap calls though.

The spearing call was terrible. He wasn't speared, he was hit in the back/side and not with the helmet.

When the Fox commentators even say the call on Shockey was bad...you know it was. The offensive player does have the right to set his feet in a blocking position. Unless he goes "Out of his way" to extend the leg, then it's a trip. Shockey clearly didn't extend his foot.

There were a bunch of bad calls in this game. Glad we're getting good enough to overcome these things.

But you know what? In spite of all the freakishly bad calls, we still played the game and won. The refs, as much as they'll try to keep the Saints from winning, will not have the influence they used to have over us. We've entered a whole other level now.

Hey refs...suck it!!!

How 'bout the no-call when Will Smith got up from the ground after making a pick and was grabbed by his helmet and thrown to the ground?

I just love the way that we can beat the opponents and the refs this year. over the past years I would say we average two losses a year due to bad calls. We will probably lose at least one this year too. I imagine that its like this for the other teams to though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom