This just in. [The Bad Call Thread] (1 Viewer)

Are you serious? I thought the officiating was bad this game, but not that atrocious.

The officiating was horrendous, but i guess it really depends on how you view officiating, imo it was horrendous. lol.

The officiating has been overall this season one of the worst for refs i've seen in a long time.

What was most impressive, is the fact that our team fought threw it, when usually we would fold, some people have said good teams fight through it, and today we did!

the tripping on shockey was pretty bad too.

I agree! The roughing the passer was ridiculous and the Shockey call was almost as bad. He didn't appear to trip anyone. It is nice to see us overcome such obstacles and not fold like most years around here. It will be very interesting to see what happens against the Jets.

Several bad calls. And just a lousy job of officiating since the Bills got their share of penalties. The absolute worse call was the unnecessary roughness when Edwards ran the ball. The tripping on Shockey was a phantom call--Shockey did extend his leg outward (which is what the official saw), but his leg never made contact with the Bill defender.

Are you serious? I thought the officiating was bad this game, but not that atrocious.

1. If not for that phantom hit to Edwards head and the 15 yds, they aren't even in range to do the fake field goal. 7pts given to them by the horrible, horrible call.

2. 3rd down conversion by Saints negated by that bogus tripping call. We then fail to convert and punt.

3. 2nd "roughing the passer" on Hargrove extends their drive and puts them into fieldgoal range with the score 10 to 7. Thankfully we cause an INT to keep them from tying the game at the end of the 3rd.

4. On the interception by Will Smith, he gets hit in the head/tackled by his head a good 20 seconds after the play.. right in front of the officials. No call.

:17: I'm serious.

LMAO!! KOS I wouldn't doubt it man that 1 call on Hargrove was the worst call of the day...

I agree. That was bad.Couldnt tell if SP was tearing into Hargrove or the ref. But we do need to clean up some penalties. SP will use that as a teachable moment from the game. 9 for 97 yds eventhough Bills had 12 penalties for like 117 yards.

I agree. That was bad.Couldnt tell if SP was tearing into Hargrove or the ref. But we do need to clean up some penalties. SP will use that as a teachable moment from the game. 9 for 97 yds eventhough Bills had 12 penalties for like 117 yards.

I'm pretty sure he was yelling at the refs, but if he did yell at Hargrove, I'm sure he apologized later after seeing the replay.

Those were 2 of the worst roughing the passer calls to extend drives I've ever seen.

The first put them in fieldgoal range for the freakin' fake! If not they punt and we give them a 0

Yep, well karma: grant gets his first career interception a few plays later :ezbill: (that was grant right... not smith? I get them mixed up sometimes)

Cardinals seem to be the ones getting the bad calls. Maybe the refs don't like the heat of Arizona & they are cranky.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom